<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Happy Easter! Last night was much better than I anticipated. Maybe they have mellowed with age or there were enough other people to deflect attention from me. I discovered I definitely wasn't imagining how bad it had been though. Two of the other girls there told me they had not brought their boyfriends for a long time because of how badly mine was tortured the last time I was there. And it wasn't just typical questioning of the boyfriend sort of stuff - they made him dig up the horseradish in the backyard while everyone stood around and laughed. But, there was no torture this year, so I should be grateful. Besides, it's Easter; there is every reason to be thankful today. |
Comments: Post a Comment