<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Monday, April 05, 2004

I am actually feeling somewhat revitalized. First, I got to watch 90210 this morning, which always puts me in a good mood. Then, I met with my independent study professor, and I don't have to start over. I have soooo much work to do still, but I'm heading in the right direction. I left all excited to get back to work on it. Evidence was painful today, but that will happen. Then I went to the coffee shop and worked on my paper and my seminar presentation. It was almost fun.

And, most importantly, IT'S OPENING DAY! Okay, really yesterday was, and some teams don't play until tomorrow, but as far as I'm concerned, it's today. Pudge and Podsednik are 2 for 5, with a homerun a piece, which is a nice start. I am so tempted to pay the $9.95 for live stat tracker. I have a few days to decide before they take away the free trial. |
Comments: Post a Comment