<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Saturday, April 10, 2004

Scheduling: Done (mostly)
I got up at 7:30am this morning to be ready to register online precisely at 8:00. This was the first time OSU has offered online registration, and it went fairly smoothly. I am a little anxious about the fact that I can't see my position on the waitlist for the one class I really wanted - the prosecution practicum. I'm not overly optimistic about getting in, since it is such a small class, but anything can happen. The backup plan is to take negotiations. Does anyone have any thoughts on that? I hear it is an easy class. Do you learn much? Is it stressful (I saw how intense people were when we negotiated for employment law)? Is it useful? I am also still waiting to hear if I get a judicial externship or not. So my fall semester is still a little up in the air, but winter is set. In the fall in addition to the previous classes, I will definitely be taking criminal procedure-adjudication and law of cyberspace. I also might take civil rights. I have heard very conflicting things about powell. Any thoughts? Winter I'm taking sales, telecommunications law, white collar crime, trial practice, and legal professions. Both semesters I have Fridays off, and Thursday too in the fall if I don't get into the practicum. So even if I don't get everything I want, at least I get long weekends. |
Comments: Post a Comment