<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Monday, May 24, 2004

I can't believe this is the beginning of my fourth week of work. I am already used to the routine. I am sleeping much better lately, and I think it may be partially related to the regular schedule I'm keeping. Or maybe it's just that there is so much less stress now. School isn't that stressful, but exams always loom. Now I just go to work and try to do my best. At school that may not be enough, because grading ends up being so unpredictable, but at work, it seems to be more than enough. It is also nice to get continuous positive feedback for a change. Of course it is unrealistic to expect that, but it sure feels good. I think I'm also enjoying being free from some of the negative, competitive personalities at school. I'm just grateful for the break. |
Comments: Post a Comment