<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Saturday, May 15, 2004

I have two complaints about the new blogger capabilities. I think it is nice that they added commenting directly through blogger, but I just encountered what I consider a fairly big problem. I tried to post a comment and I was given the option of posting as "anonymous" or under my real name, and nothing else. My basic philosophy regarding anonymous blogging is that I do not want my name on the internet. But I also prefer to post comments that identify me as the commenter. As I said, I don't mind at all if people figure out who I am, but I don't want to advertise either. Oh well. My other complaint is that when creating a new post, I miss being able to see my older posts simultaneously. Why didn't anyone ask me before they made these changes? |
Comments: Post a Comment