<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Lions and tigers and bears....and train rides, oh my. I took my little sister to the zoo today and we spend at least as much time waiting in line for rides as we did looking at animals. But we had a good time, saw some giraffes and rode the train, saw some gibbons and rode the boat. It was a nice day considering I don't especially like animals.

Right now I'm watching Down With Love. This movie is awful. I'm still watching it, but I don't know why. David Hyde Pierce is relatively funny, but other than that it is almost unbearable. I remember seeing a preview that I liked, and I think that is why I can't make myself turn it off. Maybe next I should watch Simone, another of the movies that I thought looked good in previews but barely lasted in the theaters. |
Comments: Post a Comment