<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Sometimes I think I should start trying to write more smart sounding things, and then I realize that Punk'd is one of the best shows ever and then I begin to recognize that maybe I just don't have the character to worry about sounding smart. I was really in the mood for Punk'd today because I ran into my ex-boyfriend who looks like Ashton Kutcher today. Actually he used to look like him; now he looks nearly unrecognizable. He came up to me and said hello and for a split second I didn't know who it was and then I looked at his eyes and I had no doubt. It was one of the weirdest feelings I've experienced. We talked for a couple minutes and neither one of us could look away. I felt like I was shaking, but I don't think I really was. We used to have the strongest connection I have ever felt with anyone. We never belonged together, and yet we could never resist each other either. It has probably been 6 years since I've seen him. I met his wife today. The whole experience was surreal, but it felt really good to see him.

Tomorrow the other clerk starts at work. I'm worried they'll like him better. How dumb is that? I'm also worried about whether or not I'll like him. As long as he doesn't make funny noises all day or call me names we should be okay. I'm still nervous. |
Comments: Post a Comment