<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Thursday, June 24, 2004

I'm back. I am now officially done with my summer classes, so I will actually have free time to blog, to work on my independent study paper, and maybe even to have fun. The classes were all very good, but I am so relieved. I always push myself just a little too far. Right now I feel like I could totally collapse at any moment. Hopefully I can recover a little this weekend.

I love my job. Have I mentioned that? I am getting to work on so many fun, interesting things. Maybe not everyone thinks writing motions or responses to motions or responses to responses to motions is exciting, but I certainly do. And writing interrogatories and deposition questions is lots of fun too. SO MUCH FUN! I hope everyone else is enjoying their summer just as much as I am. |
Comments: Post a Comment