<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Okay, I'm tired of people fighting in my comments, so I figured I better post something new. I am so excited to be a lawyer. That is what I have learned this summer. It's not a revelation or anything, but doing some semi-practical work and taking fun, practical classes has been awesome. I am actually looking forward to going back to school in the fall too, because it really is fun to learn about areas of law that are interesting. But I am still really enjoying work, so I'm not in too big of a hurry for the summer to end. I wonder if the people at work can see my enthusiasm, or if they can, if they think it is fake.

And an unrelated comment....America's Next Top Model is back!!!!! |
Comments: Post a Comment