<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Monday, June 28, 2004

Work just suddenly became too hard today. I'm sure it will pass, but right now I am so overwhelmed that I don't want to go back tomorrow. It's all my fault really. Last week I started asking for assignments from the attorneys I hadn't worked for yet, and they all quickly obliged with huge projects. I am actually excited about most of them, but I now have like 11 assignments due sometime this week. Also, after the last few weeks being so long because of taking classes, I think I was putting a lot of pressure on myself to be entirely rested by today, and that just didn't happen. I went in thinking I would feel all energized, and instead at one point I found myself leaning my forehead on my computer screen. Never good. I guess it takes more than two (non-restful) days to recover from being exhausted. It's good for me to remember that this is a job, though, and not every day will be enjoyable. |
Comments: Post a Comment