<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Friday, July 02, 2004

Guess who emailed me today??? It wasn't really a big deal, but to me it was. He was thinking about me! Okay, moving on...

Things are feeling a little more under control at work. I still have way more projects than any individual should at one time, but it is somewhat manageable now. I will of course be working this weekend, but that's okay. I don't have to actually go in, so I don't really mind. And Tuesday I get to go to a trial, so I am looking forward to that.

I briefly contemplated going to Red, White, and Boom tonight. Then I realized I'm not crazy. I am not a fan of that about to be crushed feeling. I think I'll go shopping, maybe work on my paper some, maybe go have drinks with friends. It is awesome to be off work early, so I'm happy no matter what I end up doing. |
Comments: Post a Comment