<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, July 11, 2004

I love Celebrity Poker Showdown! I should be sleeping right now, but I cannot make myself turn it off. I love it. PLUS, Jennie Garth is playing. Anything that is tangentially connected to 90210 sucks me in, so I am doubly addicted tonight. I love it! I really, really want to start playing poker. Last year I thought it would be fun to play with a bunch of girls, but I couldn't talk anyone into it. It would be so fun, we could drink girly drinks, and lose money back and forth each week. Come on...you know you want to. And even better, I could occasionally play with guys. I love doing guy stuff, but being girly about it. Like playing pool. Or watching baseball. But I only do stuff I really enjoy - no NASCAR or anything like that. Awwww....Jennie just lost. I should have been focusing.

By the way, is it really embarrassing that going to the driving range makes me really sore? Does that mean I'm doing something wrong? |
Comments: Post a Comment