<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Thursday, July 29, 2004

I officially have a job for the school year.  My firm had been hinting at it for quite some time, but they finally made it official today.  I am excited about it.  I really like the firm, and I think this is a good sign regarding permanent employment (which they promise to decide about in the next month or so).  I also will like having money during the school year.  And I will like continuing to get more experience.  They have shown that they will let me do as much as I show I am capable of, so it is a great place to learn.  The only thing I won't like is having less free time.  I need my sleep and 90210!  But I have a nice open schedule, so I think it will be quite manageable.  Now I am just eager to get back to school and start my new classes.  In particular I am looking forward to the prosecution practicum and my externship, but I am excited about everything.  I am only taking classes and professors I want to take this year, so it should range from tolerable to great.


|
Comments: Post a Comment