<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Thursday, July 29, 2004

I really enjoyed Kerry's speech.  It could have been better, but I thought he was quite strong.  I know some people probably would have liked more specific talk about his policy goals, but not me.  At this point, I know who I am going to vote for.  So does virtually everyone else.  So I am more than happy to be inspired.  I like some decent rhetoric.  I think Kerry touched on most of the important issues and did so in a fairly effective way.  He made it clear that he knows what matters to people and that he understands the issues.  And people responded to him.  There was definitely a level of excitement that is encouraging.  I am looking forward to the excitement and urgency building over the next few months.
|
Comments: Post a Comment