<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Saturday, July 24, 2004

I said I was going to write more.  I lied.  I am still recovering.  I intend for this weekend to be very relaxing.  Except for the tons of work I have to do.  I guess as long as I'm at the coffee shop I don't mind too much.  I have to do so much before Monday morning.  At least it is mostly motions, which I enjoy.  I am about to go look at apartments now.  I am so excited to move.  If anyone has an apartment for rent in Grandview, let me know.  I would like to comment right now that I am mad at Blogger again.  They have added new features to the post page, but I am currently unable to create a new paragraph.  That would seem to be important.  Okay, I could easily edit in html and fix the problem, but I shouldn't have to.
|
Comments: Post a Comment