<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Once again I should be sleeping, but the convention has sucked me in.  Am I weird that these speeches bring me to tears?  I also cry at the end of the World Series, so maybe it's just me.  Actually, I regularly cry (or more accurately, tear up) when I read my casebooks or other law related books.  There is almost nothing as sad as some of the legal and political actions of the past and present.  And there is almost nothing as exciting and inspirational as attempting to protect our country from ongoing political corruption and decay. 

Edwards is soooo cute. That's all I have to say about that.

Friday is golf day.  I'm getting nervous.  I think I have my clothes picked out.  I figure that's the only part I can control.  If anyone ever wants to go to the driving range, let me know.  I get scared to go alone.  Also, all advice to look less stupid this Friday is appreciated.

|
Comments: Post a Comment