<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

It is 14 hours until the first class of my final year of law school. This year is all about taking classes I want to take and learning things I am interested in. I no longer feel any stress about law school because I have come to fully enjoy it. Everything that I have ahead of me this year excited me. I am doing things that will challenge me in so many ways. I know they always say third year they bore you to death, but I'm not worried about that. For the first time, I am able to experience things I have always wanted to do. This fall I am particularly excited about the prosecution practicum and my externship. I know both may not live up to my expectations, but I think a lot of that is up to me. I will put in whatever effort is necessary if I believe it will pay off. I am glad I figured out how to take pleasure in law school, because it make all the difference.
|
Comments: Post a Comment