<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Thursday, September 30, 2004

I hate blogger. Not only does it take hours for anything to post, but now it is actually erasing my posts.

After a strange exchange of voice mail messages, I haven't heard from Older Man since Saturday night. I'm not especially concerned. I did get a weird message from New Year's Boy last night. He usually calls every few weeks in the middle of the night, but he doesn't usually leave messages. Hmmm...don't think I will be calling him back. Most interesting is the awesome email I got from Brandon a couple days ago. He invited me to do something! Not in a date type way (I don't think), but still. And he was critical of me going on a date with Older Man and wanted details... Ahhh, patience.

As for school, I have a 20 page paper to write before I leave for New York Tuesday morning. I am determined to go away over fall break, but being prepared to do so is going to be a challenge.
|
Comments: Post a Comment