<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, September 26, 2004

I suppose after all the buildup I should tell everyone how the date went. I'm not sure how it went. We had fun. I think. We had a nice dinner, met up with friends, then went out by ourselves for another drink. There was a little serious conversation. There was a strange near-incident with a drunken man at a bar. There was no kissing (although there was the night we met). And he called me last night to apologize for the near-incident and say he had a good time. I'm not sure what to make of it all, and I don't think I'm going to try. If he wants to go out again, I will. If not, I won't be especially upset.
|
Comments:
Another history of abortion Resource... LifeLaw.org . A discussion forum for all that deals with such hot-button issues as history of abortion .
 
Post a Comment