<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Sleepy, sleepy. Getting my clerkship applications done was remarkably draining. Maybe if I hadn't started out drained it would have been better. Maybe if I hadn't gone to the post office at 7:30am it would have been better. Definitely if I had applied to fewer judges it would have been better. It's done and I feel a tremendous sense of relief and accomplishment, but my body has not recovered yet. For the last two days my eyes have stung from my lack of sleep. It seems like for as long as I can remember I have been thinking, "If I can just get some sleep this weekend..."

The 2Ls are in the midst of the interview process and it is so weird to think back. Last year at this time life felt truly out of control. (It's a little better this year, I think...). The non-stop interviews and classes and journal assignments and meetings were almost too much to handle. I hope the current 2Ls are feeling a little more sense of balance than I did. They sure look calmer.
|
Comments: Post a Comment