<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Common sense and drinking opportunities prevailed and I did not drive to Warren, Ohio last night to see Kerry with Bon Jovi. I completed my training for Tuesday, but I still need to go pick up my forms and find out which precinct I am assigned to. I intend to go to bed very early Monday (oh, but then I'll have to miss 7th Heaven...).

Dylan is no longer a secret, by choice, and the response so far seems fine. The only thing that annoyed me a little is that my friend really wants Dylan to meet someone nice who he can have a real, healthy relationship with, but she thinks I am a perfect, safe person for him to be with in the meantime. I doubt I would ever want a real relationship with him, but that's just rude.
|
Comments: Post a Comment