<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Thursday, November 11, 2004

The entire family is about to go bowling in honor of my grandfather. How cool is that? (Not bowling, just the idea). All of the services have been very nice, and it has been great to be with everyone.

I caught up on some of my legal reading on the plane (gotta love those ABA magazines) and finished up my closing argument. Now I have an assignment from my job that I may start on today or tomorrow. Unfortunately the plane is too small to actually use my computer during the flight. And on the way back, every member of my family is seated in the center seat of different rows. I wish I had journal work with me, but everything was too urgent for me to bring with me. I am getting very anxious not knowing what is going on. I should just trust everyone else I guess.
|
Comments: Post a Comment