<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

If my computer battery says I have two and a half hours of power, but then the power mysteriously disappears faster and I really only have 45 minutes, does that mean I need a new battery?

Last night we celebrated volume 2:2 of the Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law going to press. It was a fun night and was fairly well attended. We had lots and lots of appetizers, curtesy of Berman, who was unable to join us. I am glad that issue is finally behind us, but it was the most fun issue I have worked on because so many of the articles were really interesting. 1:1 was like that too, but as a 2L I didn't get to read nearly so many articles. I think one of the best things about our journal is that it is actually enjoyable to read the articles. Now let's see how I enjoy reading about criminal responsibility. |
Comments: Post a Comment