<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

If you subtract the time spent gossiping/predicting the difficulty of exams, I spent a good seven hours preparing for my crim pro exam today. I'm so proud. I have outlined all but the last two sections in a manner which for me is pretty thorough. I should be able to easily finish outlining tomorrow and then review over the next several days. I am glad it went well today because I have so many things to do this week besides study. My most pressing obilgations are to finish my externship assignments, finish an assignment for work, and enter changes on 17 journal articles. Plus I'm having a Christmas party which will require shopping and cooking. If you are male, single, and tall and want to come to my party, you're invited. Seriously. |
Comments: Post a Comment