<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

No more classes! Of course, the next couple of weeks will be far more demanding than the last fourteen, but it is a fabulous feeling not to have class again for over a month. I talked to my best friend tonight and told her I was done with classes and her very predictable response was, "so then you have nothing to do, right?" It makes me crazy. You know what I have to do? I have to study. I have to rewrite a paper. I have to revise my note some more. I have to work. A lot. I have to get ready for my Christmas party. I have to get my hair cut. I have to buy Christmas gifts. I have to do all the things I am too busy to do when I have classes. And I have to sleep.

I am so annoyed at blogger, like usual. Monday I wrote a semi-substantive post which vanished as soon as I hit publish. And now I can't even remember what it was about. Obviously it wasn't that substantive. I guess as long as my permalinks don't disappear again I shouldn't complain.

Tonight I am on my way to Franklin Park Conservatory for a candelight vigil in honor of World AIDS day. I haven't been to the conservatory in years, so this should be an interesting way to see it again. There is a brand new exhibit, and the conservatory always has a different feel at night, which will only be more dramatic given the occasion. |
Comments: Post a Comment