<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, December 05, 2004

The studying didn't go so well today. But I did complete my weekend o' movies. I have watched Spiderman 2, Before Sunset, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Monster. I also really want to see both of the movies Chris saw this weekend. Spiderman 2 was overly violent for me at some points, but basically okay. Before Sunset was too talky without being well enough written, but also okay even though the ending was not at all fulfilling. Monster was good, though disturbing. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was really, really good. The structure itself was phenomenal and the themes were ones that can't help but be gripping. It made me think, it is only the people we really love who we want/need to erase from our memories. I remember that my ex used to ask me all the time if I would erase him from my memory if I could. This was when we were still together, or at least somewhat together. I guess it isn't that novel of a concept, but it always struck me as a little odd that he would ask. The worst part is that I always said yes. I would still say yes. |
Comments: Post a Comment