<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Considering my first class of my final semester is in just over ten hours, it is ironic that my brain is probably the most exhausted it has been since I finished my BA exam over a year ago. Because tomorrow is my self-imposed final deadline for the final draft of my note, I have been working ridiculously hard all weekend to have something adequate to turn in. I have been working on this so long that all I can think about is sex offenders. Sex offenders with a little bit of the death penalty and rape law thrown in. But as of right now, I get to stop thinking about sex offenders. Now I can get to the paper I'm writing about domestic violence. So much more cheery. |
Comments: Post a Comment