<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I am so, so, so, so disappointed. I was supposed to have a bench trial this morning, but it got continued. That means I probably won't get to do it. The main purpose was to practice for my jury trial that is scheduled for next Tuesday. I would have lost anyway, but I still really wanted to do it. A week from now, criminal practice will be behind me. At least for a while... A girl can dream. At least the next semester will still be filled with criminal law. I'm taking white collar crime and crim pro investigation (I got in!!) and I will be volunteering to do legal research and writing in a criminal setting. What fun lies ahead.

I may have a new crush. But there is a serious problem. Worse than the old guy with a criminal record. And worse than the jerk with drug issues. This one is a republican. And not a quasi-republican like I've dated in the past where I could convince myself that deep down they didn't really mean it. This guy is a real republican. I guess as long as it remains a crush it's harmless. And I continue to hear from the out of town prosecutor guy. What's up with that? I don't mind, but I don't get it. Of course, with classes starting next Monday, maybe this will be the semester where there are suddenly interseting guys in my classes. Or not. |
Comments: Post a Comment