<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Monday, January 31, 2005

It looks like there will be still more drafts of my note. I don't mind, but I hope that they really do think there is a decent chance of publishing it eventually. It's like dating; if they no it's not going to work out, they should put me out of my misery. But I believe all of their promises of, "with a lot of hard work, there is a good possibility..." Not that that is a promise of anything. I was also given the option of publishing it on the OSJCL website, with less additional work. And of course a promised link from Berman. I wasn't convinced. So it is back to the sex offender fun. One good thing about it potentially being published next fall is that I won't be around, so I can be a difficult author, just like everyone else. |
Comments: Post a Comment