<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Okay, more television talk. I turned Tsunami Aid on right now. Three songs in a row, all I could think is "What is this music?" Maybe it was country or something, but whatever it was, it wasn't good. And then Sarah McLachlan started singing and I finally had to mute it. It was like she decided to sing in a different key but forgot to play in a different key as well. It was painful. I know the point is to get people to donate money, but in theory the performances should be tolerable, or even good. Oh, but right now Robert Downey, Jr. is talking. Now he makes me want to give. A whole lot more than Meg Ryan's complete failure to read the teleprompter did. I'm no Elton John fan at all, but at the moment he is a great relief. Hopefully it will get better. I feel slightly guilty complaining about a benefit concert, but come on people, you are professionals. Jasmine Trias could do better. |
Comments: Post a Comment