<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, January 30, 2005

What kind of stupid girl agrees to go on a date she doesn't want to go on? Me, apparently. So now I have to get out of it. Maybe by just not answering my phone. Very mature, I know. I was trying to figure out why I didn't like this guy. Besides him being boring, a little freaky, and not being attracted to him, I figured out that a major problem was that he wasn't interested in me being in law school. Now I know that sounds stupid, but it's true. I don't expect people to be impressed by me being in law school, and when people are I kind of think less of them. But I want them to be interested, because I am. Almost always the response to learning I'm in law school is, "Oh, that's interesting," followed by at least a few questions. Everyone has some knowledge of the law from TV or a traffic ticket or something, so it is usually something people can relate to and are curious about. But this guy acted like I had just said I did data entry at an insurance company. Overall he seemed interested in me, but just not interested at all in law school. And that is a problem. Part of the attraction to the out of town prosecutor was that he and I could talk about law. It is a kind of silly issue, but I guess in some ways it is like a test to see if I should even consider dating someone. And this guy failed. And he's freaky. And I have a tentative date with him. |
Comments:
This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.
 
Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

Look at this site I saw while surfing Dating Ideas site


Thanks
 
Hey I just love your blog. I also have a dating woman
blog/site. I mostly deals with dating woman
Please come and check it out if you get the time!
 
click for dating gosling mcadams rachel ryan
 
dating game
 
hehehehe good topic, like the site.
 
Post a Comment