<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Anyone who sits near me in class knows how many problems my computer has been giving me lately. Or, I guess, anyone who reads all my complaining on here. Well, I finally couldn't take it anymore. So Wednesday I bought the most beautiful new Sony VAIO ever. But it had a defective hard drive, so I had to return it. That got me to slow down a little bit, and I allowed myself to be convinced to make the switch to Mac. My father will be so proud. Yesterday at work I said I was going to go to the Apple store at Easton and if there was (1) a helpful, but non-pushy salesperson, who (2) was preferably a somewhat cute guy, and he (3) told me not to buy the most expensive thing, I would go for it. And that is precisely how it worked out. So I am now the owner of an iBook G4 (because he wouldn't even let me look at the fancier ones). And I was able to upgrade the memory, get a service plan (I know...), and get the microsofft Mac software all for less than the VAIO. I am having a very hard time getting used to it so far, but I'm sure I'll adjust. At least there appear to be no pop-ups and it's not shutting down randomly. But figuring everything out is way too good of an excuse to put off work. |
Comments: Post a Comment