<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Monday, February 14, 2005

I wrote a Valentine's Day post with all sorts of profound thoughts, but then, like usual, my computer shut down. I really need to buy a new battery. So, instead...

"I don't want to live - I want to love first, and live incidentally." -Zelda Fitzgerald

"The great tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love." -W. Somerset Maugham

"Love lives on hope, and dies when hope is dead." -Corneille, The Cid

"He that shuts Love out, in turn shall be Shut our from Love." -Alfred, Lord Tennyson, "To-"

I could go on forever, but I'll end with my very favorite...

"To love another person is to see the face of God." -Les Miserables |
Comments: Post a Comment