<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, February 13, 2005

I'm going to San Diego for spring break! I have been thinking about it for some time now, and talking about it too, but I didn't really believe it would happen. Well, I've got plane tickets, so I guess that means it's happening. First class plane tickets nonetheless. Is it bad that my first thought was, "Great, in first class I will have room to work"? Okay, that was my second thought after, "Yes! Free alcohol!" I can't wait. I don't know if I can make it 5 more weeks. 5 more weeks and a day and a half actually. I'm leaving on Tuesday of spring break so that I can get some rest before I leave and get some work done. I have fantasies of getting work done on the beach, but I know better than to count on that. YAY! I'm going to the beach!

But first, we have to get our journal to press. I have another fantasy that we are going to send it to the publisher early. The best part of the fantasy is that the other person in my position and I have worked so hard for the last few months, that when it goes to the publisher is basically out of our hands in the near future because we have done our part. Then it's on to 3:1 for us, of course. This week we are having EIC elections, with the rest of the board elections to follow in the next few weeks. This makes me incredibly sad. I do not want to turn it over. I do not want to let go of this journal. The 2Ls will not take over our roles this school year, although hopefully we will do a much better job transitioning them than occurred last year, but I still have this feeling like they are stealing something from us. It's our journal! Yes, I realize this is completely stupid and loser-ish of me, but it's how I feel. And all feelings are valid. Right? For the first time I am minimally appreciating Dressler's overused baby metaphor. I feel like one of those mothers who doesn't want to leave her child with a babysitter. When the kid is like 5 years old and she and her husband haven't been alone since it was born. Don't hurt my baby! Okay, now I'm just getting delirious. It will be fine. |
Comments:
Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a ohare international airport
It deals mostly with ohare international airport plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!
 
I've stumbled across your blog when I done some brain injury lawyer research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work! check out brain injury lawyer
 
Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a las vegas airport
It deals mostly with las vegas airport plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!
 
Post a Comment