<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, March 20, 2005

I joined Jeremy Blachman's fantasy baseball league. Last year I was one of the readers who actually enjoyed his random baseball commentary and fantasy talk. I've been playing fantasy baseball for years now, but haven't been in a league with anyone I know since 1999. I don't actually know Jeremy, but I figure virtual trash talking with a persona I know is more fun than just being in some random anonymous league. Of course, I also joined a random public league, because I figure those people might be weaker competitors and I will have a better chance at winning. You might think that would make it mean less, but it doesn't really.

[I would have linked to Jeremy above, but since I got my Mac, there is no little icon to insert a link, and I don't know how to do it myself] |
Comments: Post a Comment