<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I am working essentially full time through the end of May. The only motivation for doing so was to make as much money as possible before I stop working for 2 1/2 months. But it turns out there is another great benefit. I have been less than enthusiastic about my job for some time now, but I have maintained hope that it would become interesting and challenging again once I was full time. Just since yesterday, when the attorneys became aware I was available full time again, it has transformed back into the job I am excited to do for the rest of my life. Now that my available time is not so random and limited, I already have two big litigation projects to work on that will almost certainly be ongoing when I return from the bar exam. I also have several other new assignments that I'm not dreading at all. Working full time permits me to do the work I'm excited about and makes the less exciting work not so bad. I am once again looking forward to being a lawyer. |
Comments: Post a Comment