<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Last night was the 3L sendoff. It started with a class photo that proved that after 3 years of law school, we aren't smart enough to arrange ourselves by height. Then there were announcements and speeches and honoring of the outstanding professor. He is a nice guy, but when I was in his class he made me feel violent. Anyway. And then there was the pub crawl. It was highly entertaining. It is funny how at that type of event you end up talking to people you can't stand and you also end up talking to people you really like but never get the chance to talk to. For one night, everyone is friends. There was far less over the top, trying to get laid now that it doesn't really matter behavior than I expected. But there was still a little time left when I went home. It was generally a fun, but somewhat low key night. One bar might be my new favorite, but the rest were not places I would choose to go. But in the spirit of whatever, I'm glad I went, and I'm kind of hoping there will still be another end of the year event. There's nothing like the end of school to make people inappropriately sentimental, me included.

By the way, I hate snow! It's nearly May!

And happy Passover. |
Comments: Post a Comment