<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Warning: Unhappy post

My psycho ex has been charged with domestic violence. I don't know why I care, and I definitely don't know why I'm surprised. But learning this has me all shaken up. For some reason I feel dirty and angry and scared and all kinds of other emotions. I don't like to be reminded that he really does exist and is as bad as I remember. It's easier to let him be a vague, unpleasant memory. I guess mostly I'm concerned that he will get off and he will continue to torture whoever the girl is and make her feel even worse than she already does. I wish I didn't even know. Why do people like him exist? Sometimes I think I am finally ready to date again, but at moments like this, I don't think I will ever be. |
Comments: Post a Comment