<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Friday, May 20, 2005

I just got my highest grade ever. And I totally didn't deserve it which means the rest of the class must have done horribly. But I am completely grateful, although a little in shock still. Too bad it wasn't worth more credits. I am totally in shock. Am I wrong in thinking that grades get progressively better as you progress through law school? I would be tempted to think that I am getting the hang of it or taking the right classes or something, but I think it is more likely that somehow our grades are inflated our second and third years. If I could erase the first year, I would be at the top of our class. If. But I'm glad about how things turned out because better grades would have probably led to me ending up at a firm that I would have knowing go into it wasn't for me. But as it is, I am completely happy with the job I have, how law school concluded grades wise, and in every other way. I am so happy and grateful for where I am today. I wouldn't change anything related to law school or my job. I would change a lot of other things in my life, but law school has definitely been a positive experience for me and I feel like throughout the experience I have gotten everything out of it that I could. |
Comments: Post a Comment