<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Monday, May 02, 2005

I think it is hilarious that my posts about golf get so many comments. I have another lesson this afternoon, so maybe there will be some more scintillating golf posts later. For now, it is time to start studying for crim pro. I am pretty well prepared, but I don't think it is ever possible to be prepared enough for Dressler. He expects so much, and I don't want to let him down. That's one of the downsides of taking a class from a professor you know well. I'm not very stressed about exams though because there is always that thought in the back of my mind that it just doesn't matter. Pretty much no grade I get will really affect my average, whether I want it to or not. I know I'm not going to actually fail a class. I have a job. There is definitely no reason to let exams stress me out, just the natural desire to do well. Plus, studying for and taking the bar will surely be stressful enough that I should avoid any other stress that I can. |
Comments: Post a Comment