<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Saturday, May 07, 2005

My crim pro exam was insane. The multiple choice was fine, although there was this case analogy question that I totally didn't get. It gave me flashbacks to the GRE (and there is a reason I decided to go to law school...). But the essay part - I maybe wrote 25% of what I knew, which was probably only 75% of what I needed to know in the first place. I could have written for easily another couple hours to answer the question fully. At least it was entirely fair. I like professors who don't try to trick you and who just really want to test whether you learned the objects of the class. Dressler's teaching and testing styles are both very straightforward, and it makes you come out feeling like you've learned a lot. But maybe because of that, the only way for him to differentiate among students is to make the exam a race. Oh well, it's over. Now I just have to worry about white collar crime - where it is the complete opposite, and I have no idea what we were even supposed to learn. |
Comments:
Another law life quote Resource... LifeLaw.org . A discussion forum for all that deals with such hot-button issues as law life quote .
 
Post a Comment