<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Turns out I was absolutely right that he thinks I'm his girlfriend. I know because he told me. I just kind of laughed which was probably an inappropriate reaction. I then freaked out in my own way, but I'm feeling better about it now. Aside from my feeling of panic, I actually had a really good time that night and it was remarkably comfortable having him spend the night for the first time. I think when I see him again I might attempt to be somewhat honest and let him know that I'm not entirely ready to be someone's girlfriend, but that I'm interested in dating him and seeing what happens. I'm pretty sure I can communicate it in a way that doesn't seem negative. It's time for him to learn that one aspect of dating someone older is it means they are more scarred. Maybe I can do this, but only if I am myself. |
Comments: Post a Comment