<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Saturday, July 02, 2005

4th of July weekend is here. This is when everyone says you start freaking out. I have gotten bar exam advice, unsolicited, from pretty much everyone I know who is a lawyer and the only thing that is consistent is everyone says I will start freaking out this weekend. It hasn't happened yet, but it is only Saturday morning. Actually, I will be surprised if they are right. My biggest goal after passing is to remain calm. But it does feel like the right point for studying to become more serious, but that is primarily because now all of my substantive classes are done so all that's left is intensive studying and practice tests. Because of the work that lies ahead for the next three weeks, tonight will be the last night out until afterwards, so I better make it worthwhile. |
Comments: Post a Comment