<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, July 10, 2005

The fabulous after the bar trip involving sand and alcohol is off. Flaky friend is to blame. I am very sad. So I've been trying to think of a trip to take instead that can still be planned with only 3 weeks to go and that would be fun by myself. What I have come up with is a driving trip to see lots of baseball games. The current plan is to start in New York and see the Yankees on July 31st, followed by the Orioles, the Nationals, the Indians, the Reds, the Cardinals, a day off and Saturday night in Chicago, the White Sox, the Cubs, and drive home. I think I might have to skip New York because it doesn't look like I can get multiple tickets to the game and that is the one place I definitely know I have someone to go to the game with me. Since it is the furthest out of my way, I don't want to drive all that way unless I know I have tickets. If anyone reading this lives in any of those cities and wants to meet me for a game or a drink or something, let me know. Driving 2400 miles in a week and a half is no beach, but it should be lots of fun. |
Comments:
I was searching for chicago cubs road jersey and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about chicago cubs road jersey

Dave
 
Post a Comment