<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Monday, July 18, 2005

Talked to the drama tonight when I should have been studying. I'm so bad. I wasn't drinking or anything though, so I can get up extra early tomorrow to compensate. I don't know what the story is with him, but if he doesn't have a girlfriend, I think he just dates a lot. Whatever. I am more concerned with not ending up in the middle of anything messy than I am about his actual level of availability. He is probably coming by the coffee shop again tomorrow. And he might think I'm going for a ride on his motorcycle. Obviously he does not know me. Maybe it's time for me to be daring... Or maybe it's time for me to study and stop thinking about things like this! |
Comments: Post a Comment