<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I realize that all I have been writing about lately is my love life. The problem is that now that I'm working full time, I don't feel comfortable talking about work, but I also don't have much else to talk about. Law school is this bizarre shared experience that a lot of people could relate to. But now I don't think I have anything to write about that is interesting for anyone else to read. My love life might be interesting enough in a kind of humorous way, but because of the level of censorship that is necessary, it's not. So, I either need to come up with some new spin on my life or quit this online rambling about myself. |
Comments:
Another death debate penalty Resource... LifeLaw.org . A discussion forum for all that deals with such hot-button issues as death debate penalty .
 
Post a Comment