<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, October 16, 2005

I am not one of those girls who is into musicians. I'm into consultants and lawyers and men in suits. But last night I think I fell in love with a musician. I had seen this guy play once before, and back then I was barely able to control my giddiness when I was introduced to him after the show. I wanted to go see him play again, but I didn't know where to find him. Well, last night I saw him perform again. I was somewhere between ecstasy and asphyxia the entire time he was playing. He is tall and beautiful and when he starts to play everything else gets blurry. His shoes were even shined. He is a magnificent musician. I grew up around this kind of music, and I know what's good, and it is him. I know two places where he is playing in the next two weeks, and I really want to go hear him again. |
Comments:
Another abortion msnbc.msn.com site Resource... LifeLaw.org . A discussion forum for all that deals with such hot-button issues as abortion msnbc.msn.com site .
 
Post a Comment