<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, October 09, 2005

I had coffee with OLS yesterday. It was fun to finally meet her. It was kind of strange for her to become a real person rather than a fictional character. I was totally nervous while I was waiting, for no good reason. We had coffee (actually she had chai) and talked about work and friends and guys. And about waiting for bar results. Good times. Hopefully we'll do it again soon.

Yesterday I also helped increase the odds that my friend is actually going to go out with the girl I introduced him to. Before, the situation ended up so that in spite of them both being interested, numbers were not exchanged. And then too much time passed for him to just go in and ask her out where she works without it being awkward. So yesterday I arranged for them to see each other again briefly, checked with her to make sure she would say yes, and then got her number for him to ask her out. He is going to call today and ask her out. From now on, they are on their own, and I hope it goes well. |
Comments: Post a Comment