<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Monday, November 07, 2005

I am now officially an attorney, licensed to practice law in the state of Ohio. As I start this new phase of my life (a very long one, I hope), I thought it would be a good time to reinvent this blog. Accordingly, I have moved. The new blog will be much like the old except for a few things. I intend to write every day. We will see how that goes. But I do not intend to fill it with stupid, boring content. Okay, it might seem stupid and/or boring to the reader, but at least I should think it has some point. So, one change will be that I am going to regularly critique restaurants, movies, books, etc., because I love these things, have very strong opinions about them, and I really like to share my opinions. I even took an entire tutorial in college about how to write criticism. I am also going to write more about current events and politics, because I am informed and I do have opinions. In the past, I have let my exhaustion with the state of the world keep me from writing about these things. But I should get past that and contribute to a dialogue. I will attempt to cut down on writing about my personal life, but I know that is unrealistic, and I know it is one reason that some people read this blog. So, I will still tell stories about funny encounters and I will share if someone comes along who makes me reconsider love or anything momentous happens. But I will try to have enough other comment to balance it. I have also added and deleted links to account for people who have stopped posting and for blogs I read all the time, but was too lazy to link to. Please recommend other good links or if any of the Moritz bloggers come back from the dead. Anyway, this is my farewell post here, and an invitation to visit the new, improved, and not that different Law v. Life. |
Comments:
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog
 
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com
 
Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
 
Post a Comment